Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS)
1 Day Course
This specialized curriculum derives its foundation from Department of Defense and Air Force Information Assurance policies and guidance to build a
structured and integrated approach to conducting the Air Force information system accreditation and connection approval process. Students will
gain practical knowledge and learn how to apply the Air Force Certification and Accreditation Program in real-time by understanding the
functionality and purpose of eMASS, the automated C&A toolset utilized by the Air Force.
Cost of Course: $500.00 per student
We offer this course in the SecureInfo training classroom in San Antonio, Texas or via mobile training at your facility for up to 20 students per
course. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-677-9351 (ask for the Training Department) for more information and pricing on mobile
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals with information system and security management and oversight responsibilities.
(e.g., designated accrediting authority representatives, chief information officers, senior information assurance officers, information system
owners, portfolio managers, or certifying authorities)
- Individuals with information system and information assurance control assessment and monitoring responsibilities.
(e.g., system evaluators, assessors/assessment teams, independent verification and validation assessors, auditors, Inspectors General, or program
- Individuals with information assurance implementation and operational responsibilities.
(e.g., information system owners, information owners/stewards, mission/business owners, information assurance managers/officers, security managers,
or system administrators)
- Understanding the use of eMASS in the Certification and Accreditation process
- Functionality of the toolset for each phase of the DIACAP
Questions about our corporate training may be directed to email@example.com,
or call 888.677.9351.
Ask about our mobile training capability--it saves you money!