Typically, the majority of Independent Assessment work is performed system-by-system,
as each system is ready for review. This piece-meal approach can be detrimental
to an agency’s overall security posture, introducing quality and
consistency issues and offering little enterprise visibility into the agency’s
overall certification progress. Additionally, this approach produces long
and unnecessary procurement cycles, causing agencies to incur unnecessary
and unpredictable expenses.
SecureInfo’sIndependent Assessment services provides a proven enterprise
approach to independent verification and validation, including consistent,
quality deliverables, enterprise-wide visibility into all certification
activities, and straightforward, predictable procurement. SecureInfo’sIndependent
- Consistent, quality deliverables through dedicated quality assurance
- Centralized, dedicated Independent Assessment program management and
a single point of contact.
- Enterprise visibility through a master “dashboard” view
of all tasks, statuses, and authorization recommendations.
- Ready access to documentation for management reporting and Inspector
- Standardized process for system review and documentation production.
- High volume Independent Assessment team scales capacity to meet surge
- Global coverage
- Predictable procurement for all systems, with work for each system
authorized and funded by individual task orders.
- 25 – 35% cost savings through streamlined, predictable
procurement and standardized delivery process.
- For the IG, satisfies FISMA requirements to provide independent
verification and validation.
- For the agency, assure quality of certification process and more
easily satisfy IG audit requirements by providing ready access
to consistent, quality Security Authorization and IV&V documentation.
- Satisfy enterprise-scale Independent Assessment requirements
in compressed timeframe through highly scalable services teams.
- More cost effective, consistent Security Authorization (C&A)
program by taking advantage of SecureInfo’scybersecurityexpertise,
which has benefited numerous federal agencies.
Click here for more information.